Shoutouts Week 28 – Welcoming Backers & Sponsors
If you are interested, there are many ways you can contribute. <3
Backers and Sponsors
Starting this month, you can contribute to Hoodie by becoming a personal backer or official sponsor on Hoodie’s OpenCollective Page.
We’d like to thank our very first backers:
And our very first sponsor:
- minutes.io – The best meeting tool since pen & paper!
We want to welcome our backers Eric, Jens, Justin, Pia and Stefan to the Hoodie community! As far as we can tell, your backing this month is also your first contribution to the Hoodie community, thanks so much, and welcome! <3
We also welcome
- doplumi contributed to improvements to Hoodie’s documentation: Avoid backticks for single line code. and Fix npm install command worked on hoodiehq/documentation
- sthodup1 contributed to Hoodie’s Camp Tutorial: Update 2.html with typo fix
New Contributions to Hoodie
- Aaron continued to work on the new Admin Dashboard. He landed Allow showing the password being typed in the new user form and Fix a silly-looking layout of the new-user dialog.
- Charlotte landed fix(slack): make the slack form accessible
- Jan contributed several blog posts and helped out with our TGIF
- N. Peeters reviewed an old issue with Safari on iOS and checked if the issue persists in the latest Hoodie. It does not, so we could close it :)
- Sandra landed Added file twitter process to our editorial repository.
- Sebastian created tests to reproduce an issue we ran into with the Hoodie Client: add test for unexpected behaviour of store.add and removeAll
- Cecily created three weeks of TGIFs <3 <3 <3
Thanks to our maintainers
Thanks to our maintainers, who review all kinds of new contributions before they make their way to our code, documentation or website <3
Our Editorial Team produced some great blog posts this month. If you haven’t yet, make sure to read Jan’s “Beyond Progressive Web Apps” series Part 1, 2 and 3. Gregor wrote on how we plan to grow a sustainable Hoodie Community.
Hoodie’s TGIF has become a central product of the Hoodie community, and we are proud to send a weekly list of recommended reads about Open Source, design, business, and more to our community and beyond. Thanks for keeping up the great work Cecily, Jenn, and everyone else who helped as needed.